The Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CONTINUUM is a network of small fleets that are preparing for the release of Star Trek Online. Our goal is to share information, enhance recruitment, and assist each other after launch.

HomeHome  Retiring from Klingon liason duties Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
Which Instant Messenger do you prefer?
Yahoo
Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_vote_lcap23%Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
AIM
Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_vote_lcap15%Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
MSN
Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_vote_lcap38%Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_vote_lcap0%Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't use Instant Messengers
Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_vote_lcap23%Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13
Gallery
Retiring from Klingon liason duties Empty

Retiring from Klingon liason duties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maltz
Ensign
Ensign
Maltz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Retiring from Klingon liason duties   Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:46 am

After much thinking on the matter, I decided before the new movie that I might be switching my initial character to Romulan (yes, I am aware they will not be a player faction at launch). After considering the matter, I have indeed decided to switch my character to Romulan and have applied for membership to (and been accepted by) the Imperial Romulan Fleet.

Due to the recent problems with cross-guild spies that I learned of from Jayrelo's podcast, I have kept in contact with Freejack to keep him informed of my descision. As of this moment I am officially withdrawing from my duties here as ambassador and liason, to better avoid any perceptions of impropriety on my part.

I wish you all the best and Qapla'!
Back to top Go down
Freejack
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Freejack

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Retiring from Klingon liason duties   Retiring from Klingon liason duties I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:43 am

Maltz wrote:
After much thinking on the matter, I decided before the new movie that I might be switching my initial character to Romulan (yes, I am aware they will not be a player faction at launch). After considering the matter, I have indeed decided to switch my character to Romulan and have applied for membership to (and been accepted by) the Imperial Romulan Fleet.

Due to the recent problems with cross-guild spies that I learned of from Jayrelo's podcast, I have kept in contact with Freejack to keep him informed of my descision. As of this moment I am officially withdrawing from my duties here as ambassador and liason, to better avoid any perceptions of impropriety on my part.

I wish you all the best and Qapla'!

Thanks Maltz. I appreciate your candor. Although our affiliation was strictly in the spirit of friendship and had nothing to do with 'spying', I look forward to meeting your Romulan counterpart. As Worf said in 'NEMESIS', "The Romulans fought with honor."
Back to top Go down

Retiring from Klingon liason duties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Continuum :: Guest Quarters :: The Wardroom-
Jump to: