The Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CONTINUUM is a network of small fleets that are preparing for the release of Star Trek Online. Our goal is to share information, enhance recruitment, and assist each other after launch.

HomeHome  J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
Which Instant Messenger do you prefer?
Yahoo
J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_vote_lcap23%J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
AIM
J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_vote_lcap15%J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
MSN
J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_vote_lcap38%J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_vote_lcap0%J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't use Instant Messengers
J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_vote_lcap23%J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13
Gallery
J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! Empty

J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freejack
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Freejack

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer!   J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:31 pm

November 24, 2008

If things couldn't get any better then they were, it looks like J.J. Abrams' Star Trek will be showing in IMAX theaters next year. While it wasn't necessarily shot with IMAX cameras, the film will be converted to 70mm for projection on IMAX screens. Star Trek will hit both regular and IMAX theaters everywhere on May 8th next summer.

Star Trek Movie Trailer
Back to top Go down
Freejack
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Freejack

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer!   J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Holy crap, this movie looks better each clip I see. The JJ naysayers can whine all they wand, but Abrams didn't write this movie; directors only direct the cameras and the actors. The clips I've seen make ME want to learn more about Trek than I already know.

Star Trek Movie Trailer 2.0
Back to top Go down

J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Headed to IMAX Next Summer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Continuum :: Guest Quarters :: The Wardroom-
Jump to: