The Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CONTINUUM is a network of small fleets that are preparing for the release of Star Trek Online. Our goal is to share information, enhance recruitment, and assist each other after launch.

HomeHome  Greetings from Aurora Fleet Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
Which Instant Messenger do you prefer?
Yahoo
Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_vote_lcap23%Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
AIM
Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_vote_lcap15%Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
MSN
Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_vote_lcap38%Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_vote_lcap0%Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't use Instant Messengers
Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_vote_lcap23%Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13
Gallery
Greetings from Aurora Fleet Empty

Greetings from Aurora Fleet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinclair
Cadet
Cadet
Sinclair

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Greetings from Aurora Fleet   Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:31 am

*The Continuum received an incoming hail*

Greetings from Aurora Fleet!

I was passing by and thought I would drop a note and say hello. Congratulations on your fleet and site.

I believe I saw a note in the STO forums that your founder here was a 1965er. If so you've got me beat by two years. It is good to see fans of the Original Series crew still around supporting the future of Star Trek.

Aurora Fleet is an STO fleet dedicated to cooperative adventure, informal role playing, and honorable player combat. We tend to be a casual bunch, an drecruit folks who are friendly, well-spoken, avid Star Trek gamers. We'll looking forwarding to seeing your team here in STO.

Best regards,
Admiral Sinclair
USS Indefatigable
www.aurorafleet.com
Back to top Go down
Freejack
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Freejack

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Aurora Fleet   Greetings from Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:19 am

Sinclair wrote:
*The Continuum received an incoming hail*

Greetings from Aurora Fleet!

I was passing by and thought I would drop a note and say hello. Congratulations on your fleet and site.

I believe I saw a note in the STO forums that your founder here was a 1965er. If so you've got me beat by two years. It is good to see fans of the Original Series crew still around supporting the future of Star Trek.

Aurora Fleet is an STO fleet dedicated to cooperative adventure, informal role playing, and honorable player combat. We tend to be a casual bunch, an drecruit folks who are friendly, well-spoken, avid Star Trek gamers. We'll looking forwarding to seeing your team here in STO.

Best regards,
Admiral Sinclair
USS Indefatigable
www.aurorafleet.com

Greetings Admiral Sinclair, well met.

Thank you for registering and responding. We are looking forward to a long and prosperous adventure and career in STO. The Continuum is currently on stand-by while we await the anticipated recruitment surge following the release of the film on May 8th, 2009.

We are actively looking for members that are interested in our particular area of investigation, that being the 'Q'; but we are always eager to make allies with other captains and fleets with similar or even tangential interests.

One question? What time-zone or time-frame do you and your group plan to do most of your exploration and investigation?

I was able to visit your recruitment site and was quite impressed. We are anxious to leave spacedock and begin our adventure and look forward to working together in the vast unknown we call 'space'.

Best regards,

Adm. Daven Freejack
USS Rocinante
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Aurora Fleet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Continuum :: Guest Quarters :: The Wardroom-
Jump to: