The Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CONTINUUM is a network of small fleets that are preparing for the release of Star Trek Online. Our goal is to share information, enhance recruitment, and assist each other after launch.

HomeHome  Commander Williams Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
Which Instant Messenger do you prefer?
Yahoo
Commander Williams I_vote_lcap23%Commander Williams I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
AIM
Commander Williams I_vote_lcap15%Commander Williams I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
MSN
Commander Williams I_vote_lcap38%Commander Williams I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Commander Williams I_vote_lcap0%Commander Williams I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't use Instant Messengers
Commander Williams I_vote_lcap23%Commander Williams I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13
Gallery
Commander Williams Empty

Commander Williams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander_Williams
Cadet
Cadet
Commander_Williams

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Commander Williams Empty
PostSubject: Commander Williams   Commander Williams I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:20 am

Intended Character Name: Williams

Intended Player Class, Race, Field of Study: not sure

Favorite Star Trek series/character/movie/epsisode: James T. Kirk / Scotty

Previous gaming experience: Mechwarrior, Ryzom, EvE Online, DAoC, WoW, Vanguard, Lotro, Warhammer and many many more...

References (if any): not telling here

Hi,
my Name is Ralf, i am yet 32, but this will change tomorrow. I am from germany and my obsession is playing mmorpg. I am not a real trekkie, but i do love the movies, and i also watched the series as a boy, well several.
I am not sure where STO path will lead us, but i am searching a bunch of ppl to go with. I am socializer (SEAK) but used to fight from my origin, mechwarrior, which i have played with a clan on 2 leages, bue and and the other name i forgot.
Im used to lead a troop, or a group, to manage forum / website, what ever i can do, just ask.
So many thoughts, so few time to tell, i guess its better to find out yourself about me.
Salutes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmorpgclan.de
Freejack
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Freejack

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Commander Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commander Williams   Commander Williams I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:49 am

Aloha Ralf,

Welcome aboard! Thank you for your interest and for registering. If you haven't seen the new movie yet, I hope you get to see it soon. You will be a Trekkie after that Smile I saw it on Saturday and I'm going to go see it again! If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them.

Enjoy the site and feel free to contribute.

Commander_Williams wrote:
Intended Character Name: Williams

Intended Player Class, Race, Field of Study: not sure

Favorite Star Trek series/character/movie/epsisode: James T. Kirk / Scotty

Previous gaming experience: Mechwarrior, Ryzom, EvE Online, DAoC, WoW, Vanguard, Lotro, Warhammer and many many more...

References (if any): not telling here

Hi,
my Name is Ralf, i am yet 32, but this will change tomorrow. I am from germany and my obsession is playing mmorpg. I am not a real trekkie, but i do love the movies, and i also watched the series as a boy, well several.
I am not sure where STO path will lead us, but i am searching a bunch of ppl to go with. I am socializer (SEAK) but used to fight from my origin, mechwarrior, which i have played with a clan on 2 leages, bue and and the other name i forgot.
Im used to lead a troop, or a group, to manage forum / website, what ever i can do, just ask.
So many thoughts, so few time to tell, i guess its better to find out yourself about me.
Salutes!
Back to top Go down

Commander Williams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Continuum :: Guest Quarters :: Join The CONTINUUM Fleet-
Jump to: