The Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CONTINUUM is a network of small fleets that are preparing for the release of Star Trek Online. Our goal is to share information, enhance recruitment, and assist each other after launch.

HomeHome  Kewldog2's Application Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
Which Instant Messenger do you prefer?
Yahoo
Kewldog2's Application I_vote_lcap23%Kewldog2's Application I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
AIM
Kewldog2's Application I_vote_lcap15%Kewldog2's Application I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
MSN
Kewldog2's Application I_vote_lcap38%Kewldog2's Application I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Kewldog2's Application I_vote_lcap0%Kewldog2's Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't use Instant Messengers
Kewldog2's Application I_vote_lcap23%Kewldog2's Application I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13
Gallery
Kewldog2's Application Empty

Kewldog2's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kewldog2
Cadet
Cadet
Kewldog2

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Kewldog2''s Application   Kewldog2's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:54 pm

Intended Character Name: Zane Foxx

Intended Player Class, Race, Field of Study: Not sure what you mean by class sorry( unless you mean starship class then it would be the best I can...), Human, and not sure yet.

Favorite Star Trek series/character/movie/epsisode:Well, I'd have to say that Voyager
is my favorite series, while Data is my favorite character.
Previous gaming experience:......To much to tell you...

References (if any):UHHHHHHHHH NOPE!

Anything else you'd like to share, thoughts, hopes, views on the upcoming game: Nothin really....so yeah is Freejack did you draw that picture of Daven Freejack..and nice motivational posters.. alien affraid lol! afro lol! lol! afro lol! cherry albino afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Freejack
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Freejack

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Kewldog2's Application   Kewldog2's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Welcome aboard Kdog, or should I say ZFoxx? Smile

Thanks for registering. Hope you saw the new movie! Lots of things could be in store for us now.

As for the Daven Freejack portrait, It was built with an online app that is posted elsewhere in our forums. Feel free to check it out and create your own!

Likewise, if you have any other humorous pics, please post them. They make me giggle Smile

Otherwise, enjoy your stay and I hope you'll stay with us till Launch and beyond.

cheers
Back to top Go down

Kewldog2's Application
Page 1 of 1